Workplace training question.

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Workplace training question. Rendall 7/20/12 2:13 PM
My work has offered me a reasonable budget for skills training.
They've asked me specifically to learn PHP and the Facebook API.  Each
of those things I know 'well enough', but hey if they're offering free
training, who am I to refuse?  Does anyone know a good *advanced*
class in either or both of those?  Extra points for a nifty
certificate, covers  PHP server-balancing, etc.

I'd also like to offer alternatives:  I'd like to know more about
Linux Systems Administration, Sencha.js, or even an in-depth go-over
of CSS/HTML/js.  Anyone got ideas I can put into a 'learning plan'?