|Node v0.3.8||Ryan Dahl||2/4/11 7:55 PM|
2011.02.04, Version 0.3.8 (unstable)
* Add req.abort() for client side requests.
* Add exception.code for easy testing:
* Add process.stderr.
* require.main is the main module. (Isaac Schlueter)
* dgram: setMulticastTTL, setMulticastLoopback and addMembership.
* Fix throttling in TLS connections
* Add socket.bufferSize
* MinGW improvements (Bert Belder)
* Upgrade V8 to 3.1.1
|Re: Node v0.3.8||Ryan Dahl||2/4/11 8:02 PM|
Barring exceptional problems in the next week, this will be the last
release of the v0.3 series. The next release is v0.4 which will be
release next week.
If you are still on the v0.2 branch, please consider moving code to
|Re: [nodejs] Re: Node v0.3.8||kuno||2/4/11 9:55 PM|
sorry, but where is the doc for this ?
|Re: [nodejs] Node v0.3.8||Laurie Harper||2/4/11 11:26 PM|
On 2011-02-04, at 10:55 PM, Ryan Dahl wrote:
Awesome :-O I've never come across require('constants') before, which would have made life easier -- but this is even better :-) +1 with multiples and lots of bacon ;-) Should it be 'errcode' instead of 'code', though, for parity with 'errorno'?
|Re: [nodejs] Node v0.3.8||kuno||2/4/11 11:47 PM|
you make me clear, thanks
|Re: [nodejs] Node v0.3.8||kuno||2/4/11 11:54 PM|
It seems that this new constants internal module appeared since v0.3.0?