wrapping a matlab command

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
wrapping a matlab command basile 11/21/11 1:27 AM
Hi,

I have been trying to wrap a matlab command following the provided example:
http://www.mit.edu/~satra/nipype-nightly/devel/matlab_interface_devel.html

but there seems to be a problem with the line:
return result.runtime
runtime not being available.

Is this example not up-to-date? :
Is the following code more appropriated?

mlab = MatlabCommand(script=script, mfile=True)
result = mlab.run()
return result.runtime

Regards.

basile
Re: wrapping a matlab command Chris Filo Gorgolewski 11/21/11 7:57 AM
This should work... Could you try to run this snippet?

https://gist.github.com/1383038

Re: wrapping a matlab command basile 11/22/11 3:13 AM
Yes, it is running, I modified my interfaces accordingly and everything is working perfectly.
Should I report this kind of doc issues on the bugtracker? or patch it?
Re: wrapping a matlab command Chris Filo Gorgolewski 11/22/11 3:17 AM

Sending a patch or a pull request on github would be great, but if you don't have time to do this please file a bug report on github.

Best,
Chris