How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list? sgginc 7/28/12 6:33 AM
How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list?

Is this possible?

I have specified to keep feeds for no longer than 1 day.

Thanks ... Ken
Re: How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list? Jack (Black Pixel) 7/28/12 8:18 AM
Hi Ken,

You don't need to delete read items. Unlike Mail, NetNewsWire will "clean house" automatically.

I recommend using the option to hide read items. It gets them out of your way, and keeps your list tidy. You can enable this by clicking "News | Read Items | Hide", or you can use the keyboard shortcut Shift+Command+H.

Jack

The NetNewsWire Support Team
@nnw_mac
Re: How do I delete an item I have read so it is no longer is in the list? sgginc 7/28/12 8:26 AM
Thanks.
That is what I needed!