|e10s meeting notes 2013-10-08||Chris Peterson||10/9/13 12:18 AM|
Here are my notes from Tuesday's e10s standup meeting. I added these
notes to the etherpad. If I missed something important, just let me know. :)
* Rough schedule:
* Q4 2013
* October: Sandbox code lands in central
* November: jonath to select a product owner?
* December: mhammond has some e10s tests running on TBPL?
* Q1 2014
* Linux sandbox is usable
* Windows sandbox WIP
* Q2 2014
* Windows sandbox is usable
* OSX sandbox WIP?
* e10s is usable without add-ons
* H2 2014
* e10s is usable with add-ons
* e10s is pref'd on in Nightly
* cpeterson to contact:
* dcamp about Dev Tools
* dtownsend about Jetpack
* smaug and dougt about printing
* mwoodrow and nsilva about OMTC
* tsaunders about accessibility
* mkato and Masayuki about IME?
* billm is working on session restore
* sstamm says bbondy will land sandbox code within the next week?
* dvander says he spoke with a video downloader add-on developer at the
Mozilla Summit who is interested in supporting e10s
* Current project risks: