mozmill-automation 2.0.6.1 released

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
mozmill-automation 2.0.6.1 released Henrik Skupin 4/4/14 5:04 AM
Hi all,

I would like to announce that we have released mozmill-automation
2.0.6.1 today:
https://github.com/mozilla/mozmill-automation/blob/2.0.6.1/History.md#2061--2014-04-04

The following fixes are included:
* Add --override-update-chanel parameter to set update channel
restrictions (#132)
* 'filename' should be optional when creating the junit report (#130)

Especially with the first listed issue fixed we can now allow overriding
the channel restrictions, so we allow testing updates for e.g. 29.0b9 to
29.0 (RC).

--
Henrik Skupin
Software Engineer in Test

Anthony Hughes
QA Engineer, Desktop Firefox
Mozilla Corporation

Re: mozmill-automation 2.0.6.1 released Henrik Skupin 4/4/14 11:09 AM
Anthony Hughes wrote on 04/04/2014 06:00 PM:
> Thanks a lot for getting this work done. This will ease a great burden on QA release testing once this gets pushed to production.

If you refer to the overriding of the update channel restrictions, the
other half part is not done yet, but I expect to land the CI patch soon,
so we will have it at latest on Monday on staging. Then we can get it
tested.