Builder & SDK version issues

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Builder & SDK version issues Jeff Griffiths 10/1/12 4:25 PM
Rocketeers!

When we released SDK 1.10, we mistakenly pushed the wrong SDK version to
builder instead, and for the last week Builder has been running with a
very *new* version of the SDK. Unfortunately this also coincided with
some other builder issues that took some time to resolve and deploy - it
is only now that we have been able to successfully re-deploy SDK 1.10 to
builder.

If you submitted your Builder-based add-on to AMO in the last week or so
you should replace that file with a newly generated one.

Thanks to Wes' additions to the release process wiki page[1], we will
not run into this issue again.

Any questions, please ask!

cheers, Jeff

[1]