Can't delete index that contains a integer key

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Can't delete index that contains a integer key Chris Chen 5/11/12 3:28 AM
When I list indexes I have an index like this in one of my collections:

"key" : {
"p" : 1,
"f" : 1,
"0" : "d"
}

I can't seem to delete it with db.mycol.dropIndex({p:1,f:1,"0":"d"})

What is the "0":"d" and how do I delete this index?
Re: Can't delete index that contains a integer key Sid 5/11/12 10:45 AM
Can you try deleting the index by name ?

When you create an index like 0:"d" it searches for a plugin named "d"
and silently logs a warning when it can't find one.
Created a server ticket for :

"Creating an index using a non-existing plugin should be an error not
a warning"  https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/SERVER-5826
Re: Can't delete index that contains a integer key Chris Chen 5/11/12 1:28 PM
Yes dropping by name seems to work. Thanks!