Re: [mongodb-user] Coldfusion & Mongodb

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: [mongodb-user] Coldfusion & Mongodb Mark Mandel 10/7/12 11:03 PM

ColdFusion in built query and database management can only work with JDBC Drivers.

If you want to connect to Mongo in ColdFusion, have a look at the cfmongodb project:

Or just use the Java Driver directly (loaded with JavaLoader or something similar).

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Lester Kitson <> wrote:
How to setup the Mongodb driver to work Coldfusion?
I have done items 1 and 2 but what are the steps after that?
  1. Download the driver from here
  2. Place the JAR file in the ColdFusion Class Path which is; cf_root/wwwroot/WEB-INF/lib
  3. In the Coldfusion Administrator, Data Sources to Add a Data Source, which driver sould be selected from the list? (I suspect 'Other')
  4. What should be the values to be entered in the fields (e.g. JDBC URL, Driver Class, Driver Name)?
Much thanks!

Groups "mongodb-user" group.
To post to this group, send email to
See also the IRC channel --