[User group] New MongoDB User Group in Düsseldorf / Germany

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
[User group] New MongoDB User Group in Düsseldorf / Germany Tobias Trelle 4/13/12 5:17 AM
Hi,

to all the German MongoDB users out there: I founded a regional MongoDB user group for the Düsseldorf area.

Feel free to join us at: https://www.xing.com/net/mongodb-dus/

Cheers,
Tobias
Re: [mongodb-user] [User group] New MongoDB User Group in Düsseldorf / Germany Meghan Gill 4/13/12 6:59 AM
Very cool! I added to
http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/MongoDB+User+Groups+%28MUGs%29

Please let me know if you need any support from 10gen with the
group... we can send swag, help connect you with speakers, etc. See
http://www.10gen.com/user-groups#Start for more info.

Cheers
Meghan