Bug fix in mysql-mmm-monitor for Named Cluster

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Bug fix in mysql-mmm-monitor for Named Cluster dze 5/19/11 7:23 AM
When using a named cluster mysql-mmm-monitor start works fine but
status, stop, and restart don't.  I'm not sure how the code is being
maintained so I'm documenting the fix below for the people managing
MMM.

/etc/init.d/mysql-mmm-monitor line 20 is:

    MMM_MOND_PIDFILE="/var/run/mmm_mond-$CLUSTER.pid"

it should be:

    MMM_MOND_PIDFILE="/var/run/mmm_mond_$CLUSTER.pid"
Re: [mmm-devel] Bug fix in mysql-mmm-monitor for Named Cluster ma...@pascalhofmann.de 5/23/11 1:02 AM
Hi dze,

I think the name of the pid-file is set in the configuration file for mmmd_mon. So MMM_MOND_PIDFILE should be set to the value you used there?!

Cheers

Pascal