Guide to using a USB Wireless Adapter

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Guide to using a USB Wireless Adapter rober...@gmail.com 9/8/12 2:20 PM
Hey all!

I've been trying all day to try and get my wireless adapter (Linksys AE1000) to work. Whenever I attempt to install the driver I get random errors. Can anyone give me a quick guide of what to do?
Re: Guide to using a USB Wireless Adapter griffi...@gmail.com 10/4/12 9:32 AM
Computer?
OS?
Example error?
Drivers from the internet or from a disc?
Has anything changed since it was working properly, is this the first attempt?