? Intetested ?

Showing 21-77 of 77 messages
? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/18/12 2:03 PM

milwaukeemakerspace@googleg

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Kevin Crowley 11/18/12 2:19 PM
IN????

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/18/12 2:20 PM

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/zip/3409550989.html

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? neeboy 11/18/12 3:26 PM
do it!

And I happen to love playing pool... but honestly, if I'm at the space, I'd rather hack on some project and be creative than just shoot pool. (Just my 2 cents.)

Pete

On Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:20:43 PM UTC-6, Matt Wittmann wrote:
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? neeboy 11/18/12 3:49 PM
I see your point Pete...but since you come from a farther distance, I think you usually have something specific you want to work on, as opposed to just "dropping by." I still say doooo it :)
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Czapar 11/18/12 4:07 PM
I say do it.  Waiting on a 3d print?  Pool.  Waiting for the kiln to melt out the wax for a casting?  Pool.  Talking about making beers?  Pool.  Brainstorming?  POOL.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Kevin 11/18/12 4:11 PM

Yup, my personal opinion is POOL!  But, it should have an "owner," and if it goes unused after a few months, it needs to be removed by the owner...

Sent from my mobile telephone device.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/18/12 4:18 PM

Pool table unused. Thats funny.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Kevin 11/18/12 4:35 PM

Well, if it has terrible bumpers, or felt with holes and no one wants to pay to fix it, then no one will use it.

Anyway, the biggest fear seems to be that we will fill the whole space with useless junk, rather than useful junk.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Jim Rawson 11/18/12 4:36 PM
It might be something fun for kids to play with while their parents are making stuff.

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Jim Rawson <taxi...@gmail.com> wrote:
It might be something fun for kids to play with while their parents are making stuff.

-jason

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Jim Rawson 11/18/12 4:43 PM

I would normally say cut it up for the wood, but there isn't much usable wood on a pool table.

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/18/12 5:41 PM

Jim, I have a few trees I was going to bring to the space... I thought we could do something cool with them, but if you want, you can just cut them up for the wood.

Pete
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? sfradkin 11/18/12 5:58 PM
Billiards is good for learning physics, though.  Maybe a billiard playing robot built out of Legos?
--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Kevin Crowley 11/18/12 6:50 PM
Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
But just as I say,
It takes judgement, brains, and maturity to score
In a balkline game,
I say that any boob kin take
And shove a ball in a pocket.
And they call that sloth.
The first big step on the road
To the depths of deg-ra-Day--
I say, first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon,
Then beer from a bottle.
An' the next thing ya know,
Your son is playin' for money
In a pinch-back suit.
And list'nin to some big out-a-town Jasper
Hearin' him tell about horse-race gamblin'.
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no!
But a race where they set down right on the horse!
Like to see some stuck-up jockey'boy
Sittin' on Dan Patch? Make your blood boil?
Well, I should say.
Friends, lemme tell you what I mean.
Ya got one, two, three, four, five, six pockets in a table.
Pockets that mark the diff'rence
Between a gentlemen and a bum,
With a capital "B,"
And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
And all week long your River City
Youth'll be frittern away,
I say your young men'll be frittern!
Frittern away their noontime, suppertime, choretime too!
Get the ball in the pocket,
Never mind gittin' Dandelions pulled
Or the screen door patched or the beefsteak pounded.
Never mind pumpin' any water
'Til your parents are caught with the Cistern empty
On a Saturday night and that's trouble,
Oh, yes we got lots and lots a' trouble.
I'm thinkin' of the kids in the knickerbockers,
Shirt-tail young ones, peekin' in the pool
Hall window after school, look, folks!
Right here in River City.
Trouble with a capital "T"
And that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
Now, I know all you folks are the right kinda parents.
I'm gonna be perfectly frank.
Would ya like to know what kinda conversation goes
On while they're loafin' around that Hall?
They're tryin' out Bevo, tryin' out cubebs,
Tryin' out Tailor Mades like Cigarette Feends!
And braggin' all about
How they're gonna cover up a tell-tale breath with Sen-Sen.
One fine night, they leave the pool hall,
Headin' for the dance at the Arm'ry!
Libertine men and Scarlet women!
And Rag-time, shameless music
That'll grab your son and your daughter
With the arms of a jungle animal instink!
Mass-staria!
Friends, the idle brain is the devil's playground!

People:
Trouble, oh we got trouble,
Right here in River City!
With a capital "T"
That rhymes with "P"Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicatedHarold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
But just as I say,
It takes judgement, brains, and maturity to score
In a balkline game,
I say that any boob kin take
And shove a ball in a pocket.
And they call that sloth.
The first big step on the road
To the depths of deg-ra-Day--
I say, first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon,
Then beer from a bottle.
An' the next thing ya know,
Your son is playin' for money
In a pinch-back suit.
And list'nin to some big out-a-town Jasper
Hearin' him tell about horse-race gamblin'.
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no!
But a race where they set down right on the horse! Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it. Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
That'll grab your son and your daughterHarold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]

That stands for pool.
We've surely got trouble!
Right here in River City, Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]

Right here!
Gotta figger out a wayHarold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
But just as I say,
It takes judgement, brains, and maturity to score
In a balkline game,
I say that any boob kin take
And shove a ball in a pocket.
And they call that sloth.
The first big step on the road
To the depths of deg-ra-Day--
I say, first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon,
Then beer from a bottle.
An' the next thing ya know,
Your son is playin' for moneyHarold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
Between a gentlemen and a bum, Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]

To keep the young ones moral after school!Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
Oh, yes we got lots and lots a' trouble.Harold:
Well, either you're closing your eyes
To a situation you do now wish to acknowledge
Or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated
By the presence of a pool table in your community.
Ya got trouble, my friend, right here,
I say, trouble right here in River City.
Why sure I'm a billiard player,
Certainly mighty proud I say
I'm always mighty proud to say it.
I consider that the hours I spend
With a cue in my hand are golden.
Help you cultivate horse sense
And a cool head and a keen eye.
Never take and try to give
An iron-clad leave to yourself
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
From a three-reail billiard shot?
[...]
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? David Buggs 11/19/12 7:41 AM
Is it a makerspace or a mancave we planning for the Lenox space?

Buggs
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 8:35 AM

Thanks for all the feed back. I am thinking its a no.  Makerspace is what you want it to be.

On Nov 19, 2012 9:41 AM, "David Buggs" <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it a makerspace or a mancave we planning for the Lenox space?

Buggs

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Joe Buck 11/19/12 8:35 AM
a makercave.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM, David Buggs <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it a makerspace or a mancave we planning for the Lenox space?
>
> Buggs
>
> --

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 8:37 AM

Its a social club. To some.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Vishal 11/19/12 8:39 AM
I am in favor of the getting the pool table if we still plan on having a lounge.

Vishal

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 8:51 AM

I feel if i got it there it would upset some people.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Kevin Crowley 11/19/12 9:02 AM
I think upset would be too strong a word.  More of decorating difference.  do you want sheers or light obscuring drapes on the windows?  Vertical or horizontal blinds?  Full length or chevalier mirrors? CFLs or carbon arcs?

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/19/12 9:13 AM

Matt, pretty much everything is going to upset *someone* along the way...

Let's review what Milwaukee Makerspace is about:

    http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/about/

Take the arcade game thing... If we started crawling craigslist for cheap/free arcade games and just stuck them in the space it would eventually look like an arcade from the 1980s. While that might be cool to some of us, I don't think it evokes the maker spirit. On the other hand, if you got a cabinet, ripped out the guts, and rebuilt it as a MAME machine, I'd see that as a project, probably involving one or more members, that would be a cool thing to have at the space, and to show off. Think of showing people a old Pac Man machine and saying "we got this from craigslist" versus "yeah, we got this cabinet from craigslist, gutted it, and rebuilt it as a custom machine that can emulate 500 arcade games." The second options sounds better to me.

Pete
--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 9:16 AM

Some may enjoy pool. Most dont have room for one. Or relaxing thinking about what your makeing.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Royce 11/19/12 9:18 AM
Suggestion: Add an AI opponent to the pool table: Overhead WebCam, RasPi, some potentially lethal pool cue wielding mechanism.

On Nov 19, 2012 10:39 AM, "Vishal Rana" <vra...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in favor of the getting the pool table if we still plan on having a lounge.

Vishal

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Matt Wittmann <mfran...@gmail.com> wrote:

Its a social club. To some.

On Nov 19, 2012 10:35 AM, "Joe Buck" <jtb...@gmail.com> wrote:
a makercave.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM, David Buggs <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it a makerspace or a mancave we planning for the Lenox space?
>
> Buggs

The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do.
B. F. Skinner
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Joseph Bozarth 11/19/12 9:19 AM
I am sure if we got a table there would be plenty of opportunity to mod it or fix it that could be considered making. Assuming that someone knows how to re-felt a table.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Matt Wittmann <mfran...@gmail.com> wrote:

Some may enjoy pool. Most dont have room for one. Or relaxing thinking about what your makeing.

--
Joseph Bozarth
1(262)498-9762

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Joe Buck 11/19/12 9:34 AM
You've GOTTA see this:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6-i9pZrSU

I, for one, would love to hack a pool table.  Good or bad, keep in
mind that this is a six foot table. the coin-op ones in bars are
generally 7 foot and the the ones in pool halls (romine's and the
like) are 8 foot tables.
> --

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 9:36 AM

Very cool.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/19/12 9:40 AM

I agree... as I said, I like playing pool, and am not opposed to a pool table per se, but just against filling the space up with large object that are not tools or equipment or things we've actually made.

Pete
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Kevin Crowley 11/19/12 9:40 AM
That just justified the pool table.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/19/12 9:50 AM

Here's an idea:

1. Discuss it a bit on the list.
2. Decide who wants to hack this pool table.
3. Create a wiki page explaining what you want to do, and list all the people who expressed interest.

Then we have a nice "thing to point at" for more info, and we know who volunteered to make this project happen.

And if it doesn't happen, we know who to blame. ;)

Pete
--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Joe Buck 11/19/12 9:50 AM
Yeah, cover it with neutral gray or white felt...

Then, with the camera and projector in place to facilitate some sort of Light-Augmented Play pool table or LapPool (tm) for short :-) , the possibilities are endless for smart surface fun ASIDE from billiards.
> --

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/19/12 9:52 AM

Heck yeah! This is what I'd like to see... ideas about hacking things that find their way into the space.

Player piano? Interesting... Player piano as our doorbell? More interesting!

Augmented Reality pool table? Very interesting!

Pete

wrote:
Some may enjoy pool. Most dont have room for one. Or relaxing thinking
about what your makeing.

On Nov 19, 2012 11:13 AM, "Pete Prodoehl" <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Its a social club. To some.

wrote:
Is it a makerspace or a mancave we planning for the Lenox space?

Buggs

Joseph Bozarth
boz...@gmail.com
1(262)498-9762

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Czapar 11/19/12 9:53 AM
Even just re-felting and re-finishing the wood would be a fun project.  I re-felted a bumper pool table, and it was seriously cool to see it go from gross to classy looking.

Plus we can just glue an Arduino in it and we'll be good to go, street cred wise.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Jason Hill 11/19/12 9:57 AM
Don't know what Augmented Reality is?  Download my lady's app from the App Store (search Dena Nord) and use the trigger images on this Page- http://denanord.com/augmentedgallery

-Jason H

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Jason Hill 11/19/12 9:59 AM
shameless plug. but it's exciting

Ok. Just thought a game of pool would be fun while waiting for projects to finish. If we had a great place to hang out. It would not hurt.

--

Re: ? Intetested ? precisiontech 11/19/12 10:40 AM
Can you hack a dartboard? Always plenty of those on craig's list.

On Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:03:03 PM UTC-6, Matt Wittmann wrote:

milwaukeemakerspace@googleg

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? David Buggs 11/19/12 10:45 AM
I for one wouldn't be upset if the pool table, or a lounge in the lenox space, aligns to the goals the group has set forth for the space.  As a member with only a couple of months under by belt I'm still searching for what the group wants to be when it grows up.
Buggs
Re: ? Intetested ? Shane T. 11/19/12 10:46 AM
I think you're on target, Matt, because I'm constantly at the pinball
machine while waiting for pieces to etch/cut.  It's really nice to
have things like that, but a pool table might be a bit big.

As for the dartboard, it should dispense malted milk balls to the
loser. :P
Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/19/12 10:50 AM

Matt, read through the emails again... lots of people are in favor of it. I never specifically said I was against it, I just brought up some issues I think we should think about.

If you want to get it and take ownership of it and bring it to the space and think it would be useful and allow people to hack it, play it, etc... maybe that's all that matters. You'll just need to be ready to take it home if we (as a group) don't want it there at some point, like if we need the room for something else, or get a better one. ;)

Pete
--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 10:53 AM

Well i would need some help.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Matt Wittmann 11/19/12 10:54 AM

And i would think about it once we get set up at lenox

Re: ? Intetested ? Shane T. 11/19/12 11:00 AM
We could cast our own metal corner pieces with our logo on them....

If we could figure out how the professionals make pool balls, we could
take every logo treatment (including a bunch of new ones, holidays,
etc.) and put one on each ball in place of the numbers.

"Thanksgiving, off the Grunge, corner pocket!"

On Nov 19, 12:54 pm, Matt Wittmann <mfrankwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And i would think about it once we get set up at lenox

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Pete Prodoehl 11/19/12 11:01 AM

Help? That's why I suggested the following. :)

Find the people in this thread who were interested in doing something cool with it.

Those people make up your project members.

Pete

--

Re: [MakerSpace] ? Intetested ? Joe Buck 11/19/12 12:33 PM
There is THIS (youtube.com) too.

I'd be all about participating in this project or something similar if the pool table does come into the space.

--

Re: ? Intetested ? Shane T. 11/19/12 12:55 PM
I'm guessing that works on a similar principal to an exhibit at the

Basically, there was a projector mounted on the ceiling that shone on
the floor.

There were cameras or something that translated your movements into
movements on the projected image.

It was kinda like when you press real hard on an LCD screen to see all
those cool rainbow colors, but using your footsteps and body movement
instead.

What I'd like to see:
We have a set of microphones that specifically pick up on the sound of
two pool balls cracking into one another.
These microphones triangulate the sound and an image is projected onto
the felt, right where the balls hit.
Perhaps a Batman-esque "Thud!" image or something.  Or maybe just
cracks in the table.  We could certainly play around if we got a
system like that working.

Larger, brighter images for harder hits, etc.

On Nov 19, 2:33 pm, Joe Buck <jtb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is THIS<http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Obscura+Cuelight&oq=Obscu...>

Re: [MakerSpace] Re: ? Intetested ? Vishal 11/19/12 12:57 PM
I believe you are referring to the Reactable.

Vishal

--

Re: [MakerSpace] Re: ? Intetested ? Dustin DuPree 11/19/12 4:45 PM
Augmented reality pool table would be great!! A hybrid of pool and mini-golf would also be pretty fun. The felt surface would be pretty ideal for computer vision applications, there would be good contrast for reflected IR.

--

Re: ? Intetested ? Shane T. 11/19/12 4:51 PM
Mini-golf-pool?  I freakin' love it!

On Nov 19, 6:45 pm, Dustin DuPree <duj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Augmented reality pool table would be great!! A hybrid of pool and
> mini-golf would also be pretty fun. The felt surface would be pretty ideal
> for computer vision applications, there would be good contrast for
> reflected IR.
>

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Vishal Rana <vran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I believe you are referring to the Reactable.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h-RhyopUmc
>
> > Vishal

Re: ? Intetested ? Ed Hagopian 11/21/12 8:11 PM
The slate alone would be worth it as a build platform for a giant CNC router... Nice and flat.
Re: [MakerSpace] Re: ? Intetested ? Kevin Crowley 11/21/12 9:34 PM
I thought we were going to use concrete.

--

Re: [MakerSpace] Re: ? Intetested ? Ed Hagopian 11/29/12 7:12 PM
I'll use a bag of angry dead squirrels if they are flat enough.... Whatever works and is cheap. :)

--

Re: [MakerSpace] Re: ? Intetested ? Ed Hagopian 11/29/12 9:04 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=zombie+squirrel&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D11&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=TT64UJTJAoPk2AXLuoCwDQ&biw=1920&bih=965&sei=Tj64UKuVOOTU2AXktYHQDg

That was all sorts of wrong I just found. Funny as hell, but wrong.
More topics »