Fwd: Creative Collaborative Space Meet & Greet

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Fwd: Creative Collaborative Space Meet & Greet Jason Hill 4/26/12 11:30 AM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Fojut <Jer...@artmilwaukee.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Subject: Creative Collaborative Space Meet & Greet
To: in...@thehudson.org, Liz Syrrakos <l...@thinkflux.com>, Jason Hilleshiem <jroc...@gmail.com>

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for participating in the coworking space bus tour for Innovation Week in Milwaukee. We have a short planning session to cover next Tuesday at Open MiKE. Please let me know if you can make it. If not there is an addition meeting on Friday.

Below is the information you need.

Two updates:

1.       We’ve received some helpful feedback on the report (thank you!). If you have a suggested change, please note it using the google doc linked below (all comments/changes will be tracked via revision history). The final report will be edited with final binding authority of the Creative Alliance, however all suggestions will be taken into consideration.

All comments are due by Monday, May 7.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15f-A46mGoOEKSfo2aXZ7HNq0ePFKnOSkkmZYSITB2Hg/edit

2.       If you haven’t yet, please let me know if you’re able to attend the planning session on Tuesday, May 1:

Collaborative Space Tour Planning Session

Tuesday, May 1

6:00 – 7:30pm

OPEN MiKE

Grand Avenue Mall, Plankinton Building (above TJ Maxx)

RSVP: los...@gmconline.org or 414-905-0104

We are offering an additional planning session on Friday for anyone who cannot make it on Tuesday:

Collaborative Space Tour Planning Session

Friday, May 4

10:00 – 11:00am

OPEN MiKE

Grand Avenue Mall, Plankinton Building (above TJ Maxx)

RSVP: los...@gmconline.org or 414-905-0104

Thanks,

Laurel Osman

MiKE Project Manager

Greater Milwaukee Committee
301 W. Wisconsin Ave Suite 300 | Milwaukee, WI 53203

414.905.0104

losman@gmconline.org

innovationinmilwaukee.com