[Mifos-developer] Issue in Create multiple Loan accounts

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
[Mifos-developer] Issue in Create multiple Loan accounts Ramesh Nayak 5/1/12 4:22 AM
Hi All,

I am using Mifos-2.3.1, when I am going to every member individually  and giving to loan its taking fees amount whatever we have attached to loan product.

But when I am using Create multiple Loan accounts link directly its not taking fees.

But earlier I am using Mifos-2.1.6 at that time this issue is not there.

Please help me to solve this issue.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Ramesh.A.Nayak| Software Engineer @ ConfluxTechnologies | Address :#412, 20th Main,Chord Road 1st Block Rajajinagar Bengaluru,Karnataka-560010 | Email :ramesh....@confluxtechnologies.com | website: www.Confluxtechnologies.com |