Class is in session- this MONDAY!!

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Class is in session- this MONDAY!! Brian Thomas 9/21/12 2:32 PM
This Monday we are having a Intro to Oscilloscope and Measuring with Multi Meter class

Devin is teaching it and we are grateful for him stepping up to do this.  It will be a casual 20 minute or so class with Q&A afterwards.

7:00 pm 9/24 at the space.  Bring your multi-meter and any broken PC boards you want to test.  Do NOT bring broken electronics that need to be disassembled- this includes no broken computers, we have plenty of those.  Cost is free but you are welcome to bring food.

Please RSVP to me at email above so I can get some idea of turnout.

I am looking forward to this and hope to see people there!

Brian
Re: [MauiMakers] Class is in session- this MONDAY!! cole 9/21/12 3:01 PM
in