MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauim...@googlegroups.com)

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauim...@googlegroups.com) Jerry Isdale 9/12/12 8:43 PM
Message from isd...@gmail.com:
Presentation given to Kahului Rotary Club 9/10/12

Click to open:
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place.
Logo for Google Drive
Re: [MauiMakers] MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauim...@googlegroups.com) cole 9/13/12 9:48 AM
how did that go.
Re: [MauiMakers] MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauim...@googlegroups.com) Jerry Isdale 9/13/12 1:00 PM
Good bit of interest from the 15 or so people.
Many were retirees, some current biz people
Best was Peggy of Maui Plastic - who I get my acrylic from.
We chatted and I stopped at her shop afterwards for more chat.

Now in Houston for 100YSS Symposium... rah.
I hate flying

Jerry Isdale

Re: [MauiMakers] MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauim...@googlegroups.com) Jerry Isdale 9/13/12 2:35 PM
Good bit of interest from the 15 or so people.
Many were retirees, some current biz people
Best was Peggy of Maui Plastic - who I get my acrylic from.
We chatted and I stopped at her shop afterwards for more chat.

Now in Houston for 100YSS Symposium... rah.
I hate flying

Jerry Isdale

On Sep 13, 2012, at 6:48 AM, cole santos wrote:

Re: [MauiMakers] MauiMakers 2012 A.pdf (mauim...@googlegroups.com) cole 9/13/12 4:20 PM
Can you get us a discount for makers on plastic sheeting for algae reactors.