Fwd: Ex-astronaut to speak Sept. 13 at Cameron Center

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Fwd: Ex-astronaut to speak Sept. 13 at Cameron Center Jerry Isdale 9/4/12 1:12 PM
Former NASA astronaut Leroy Chiao will speak about his various space missions and his work with Russian, Japanese and European astronauts at a presentation at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 13 in the Cameron Center Auditorium.

The event is free and open to the public. It is part of the Maui Economic Development Board's yearlong 30th anniversary celebration.

http://www.mauinews.com/page/content.detail/id/564638/Ex-astronaut-to-speak-Sept--13.html

I will be off island at the 100Year Starship Study Symposium, but other Makers should try to attend!

Jerry Isdale
USA Director, SpaceGAMBIT
Global Alliance of Makers Building Interstellar Technology

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the human(s) named above. If intercepted by an extraterrestrial civilization, all opinions expressed in this email are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of mankind as a whole.