Testing Marpa::R2::HTML

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Testing Marpa::R2::HTML Jeffrey Kegler 9/30/12 8:36 AM
As I've already mentioned, I am currently doing a lot with
Marpa::R2::HTML.  While the interface is being kept almost unchanged,
its internals are half-way through a total rewrite.  The Marpa::R2 test
suite includes a significant amount of testing of Marpa::R2::HTML, but
at this point it would be best to have as much as possible.  If you are
using Marpa::R2::HTML, please rerun as much of your code as
possible/convenient against the most recent developer's CPAN releases of

Thanks, jeffrey