Marpa article on perl.com

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Marpa article on perl.com Peter Stuifzand 10/1/12 1:29 PM
I just noticed this article on Perl.com about Marpa.

--
Peter
Re: Marpa article on perl.com Ron Savage 10/1/12 4:32 PM

On 02/10/12 06:29, Peter Stuifzand wrote:
> I just noticed this article on Perl.com about Marpa.
>
> http://www.perl.com/pub/2012/10/an-overview-of-lexing-and-parsing.html

Sigh. How's a guy going to brag when you beat him to it??

--
Ron Savage
http://savage.net.au/

-- jeffrey
Re: Marpa article on perl.com Ron Savage 10/1/12 6:33 PM
Hi Jeffrey

On 02/10/12 09:51, Jeffrey Kegler wrote:
> I thought the article was magnificent.  Especially the lexing vs.

Thanx for the compliment.
Re: Marpa article on perl.com Peter Stuifzand 10/2/12 12:58 AM
Ron, sorry about that.

I wasn't quite sure at first who wrote the article, but it's amazing.
I need to find out how these techniques will work for my parsers. I
still haven't got that right.

--
Peter Stuifzand | peterstuifzand.nl | @pstuifzand
Re: Marpa article on perl.com Ron Savage 10/2/12 2:50 PM

On 02/10/12 17:58, Peter Stuifzand wrote:
> Ron, sorry about that.

No need to apologize. I was joking, I assure you.

> I wasn't quite sure at first who wrote the article, but it's amazing.

Yes, confusing at first. And thanx.

> I need to find out how these techniques will work for my parsers. I
> still haven't got that right.

I hope the article helps you and many other people.