Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times Martyn Eggleton 6/22/12 10:14 PM
I know that this will be something you will tell us eventually but cos of my single parentyness I have a lot of arrangements to make about my child. Do you have a schedule yet? especially build and closing times etc, so I can work out if I need to stay in Manchester etc.  Tar.
Re: Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times Andrew Dutton 6/27/12 4:41 AM
Hi Martyn
Sorry for the delay, we're currently sorting times out; we'll let you know as soon as we can.

Out of curiosity what times do you guy see as being best for you? (late Friday set-up [how late], early Saturday set-up [how early?]).
An open question to everybody, be interested to hear everyone's ideals.

Thanks
Andy

On Saturday, June 23, 2012 6:14:07 AM UTC+1, Martyn Eggleton wrote:
I know that this will be something you will tell us eventually but cos of my single parentyness I have a lot of arrangements to make about my child. Do you have a schedule yet? especially build and closing times etc, so I can work out if I need to stay in Manchester etc.  Tar.
Re: Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times stuart dunbar 6/30/12 5:29 AM
Hello Andy,

I was thinking it would be great to be able to set up throughout the day on Friday (9am-6/7pm?) and be able to come in at least a few hours before everything starts on the Saturday.

Thanks,
Stuart
Re: Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI) 7/25/12 2:37 AM
We will be open until 10pm Friday night for setup - lockup at 10 sharp though! - all the best, John, MOSI
Re: Schedule : Setting Up Opening Times John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI) 7/25/12 8:45 AM
All this info is in the Maker Pack in the documents section too - John