Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove...

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove... James Medd 7/22/12 3:40 PM
Just out of interest, no one else involved with the event has one knocking about do they? Just in case ;)
Re: Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove... Grumpy Mike 7/23/12 6:16 AM
I can bring a spare Uno if that would help?
Re: Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove... James Medd 7/23/12 7:26 AM
That would be cool, thanks. I'm sure things will be okay, it's only just dawned on me that I don't have a safety net!

Cheers!
Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:52] Re: Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove... Torben 7/23/12 12:03 PM
I can bring some UNOs as well; but not a Duemillanove....

Cheers,

Torben

Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:52] Re: Woops, nearly broke my Arduino Duemillanove... James Medd 7/24/12 5:43 AM
Many thanks. I'm fairly it'll survive but it always helps to have a backup nearby!