Hello. is it me....? I can't find a setting up time for either Saturday or Sunday. Does anyone know!

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Hello. is it me....? I can't find a setting up time for either Saturday or Sunday. Does anyone know! lauren 7/23/12 11:14 AM
I've looked everywhere. Thank you, Lauren (Chandelier of Lost Earrings)
Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:55] Hello. is it me....? I can't find a setting up time for either Saturday or Sunday. Does anyone know! Mossley Modelmaker 7/23/12 11:22 AM
Lauren - the details are on the Timetable section of the maker pack:
Pre event - Friday 27th - open from 11AM - 10PM
Saturday 28th - Site opens to makers at 7AM - set up between 7am and 10 am when we open
Sunday - site opens to makers at 9am
setting up time 9 AM - 10 AM when we open.
I'm excited!

On 23 July 2012 19:14, lauren <laure...@me.com> wrote:
I've looked everywhere. Thank you, Lauren (Chandelier of Lost Earrings)

Alan. http://www.mossleymodelmaker.com/ mobile 07860 659939
Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:55] Hello. is it me....? I can't find a setting up time for either Saturday or Sunday. Does anyone know! lauren 7/23/12 11:25 AM
Thank you. See you there.