Maker Meetup - Saturday Curry

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Maker Meetup - Saturday Curry Cat Rushmore 7/25/12 6:10 AM
Just a reminder that there is an entirely optional element to Saturday evening:

(The curry isn't free unfortunately, only the ticket/expression of interest is free)

Re: Maker Meetup - Saturday Curry John Beckerson (Senior Curator, MOSI) 7/25/12 8:40 AM
and it's only 300 metres up the road!
Re: Maker Meetup - Saturday Curry James Medd 7/27/12 8:54 AM
Just in case anyone spots this before tomorrow evening:

My partner won't be able to make it to MOSI at any point over the course of the weekend as she's working. Is it okay for her to come with me to the curry on Saturday night? I expressed my interest on Eventbrite for 2 people just in case!

Re: [manchester-mini-maker-faire-:98] Re: Maker Meetup - Saturday Curry Jordan Cropper 7/27/12 9:31 AM
As far as I know yes!

Jordan