Hi John and Cat, I'm just wondering about the projector

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Hi John and Cat, I'm just wondering about the projector lauren 7/25/12 9:14 AM
I'm just wondering about the projector we'll be using....Sharon and I are coming to set up on Friday evening about 6pm. Will it be there then? Will someone be there to help us with it? Thank you, Lauren
Re: Hi John and Cat, I'm just wondering about the projector Andrew Dutton 7/25/12 2:46 PM
Hi Lauren

Not sure exactly which projector you'll be using but it is a standard XGA (1024x768) resolution. We'll be round to help set-up all day Friday.

Thanks
Andy