Fwd: Wine club results at the Geauga Fair

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Fwd: Wine club results at the Geauga Fair Joe Gorse 9/4/12 9:50 AM
Let us know if anyone wants to make some wine this year with our experienced and decorated local winemakers!

Even if you do not want to do a full or half batch yourself, we can do shares so that all who are interested at any level can get in on some good wine making!

Cheers,
Joe

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Caldwell <mj...@case.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Subject: Wine club results at the Geauga Fair
To: jhg...@gmail.com

Joe,

We did pretty good at the Geauga Fair this past weekend.  If you could pass it on to your members I would appreciate it.  We only entered 3 categories this year but for next year we are going to make some additional wines (mostly sweet ones) to cover more categories and continue to try to win the Best In Show.

Inline image 1

--
Mike Caldwell
440-321-2908

--
Joe Gorse

Re: [makersalliance] Fwd: Wine club results at the Geauga Fair Damon D Ramsey 9/4/12 12:38 PM
Joe,

As a wine lover, I'd consider shares. Just depends on price, quantity and grape/style.

:D

Regards,

Damon

--

Re: [makersalliance] Fwd: Wine club results at the Geauga Fair Joe Gorse 9/4/12 1:10 PM
As per last Meeting Minutes:

Wine Making

Next wine harvest is next month. So anyone interested, get in touch with Mike Caldwell. Doing it in Solon

10 gallon min. 48-50 bottles. $7 bottle last year => $350 minimum. We can break this down into shares by the bottle.

  • Zifandel
  • Cabernet
  • Sanjiava (like Cianti)

Joe Gorse

RTL Radio Joe ODonnell 9/4/12 3:08 PM
  If any one has an RTL-SDR radio device and would like to try it out, please bring it tonight. I have the gnu radio software set up on my laptop. I have an RTL device, but the software test on it says it's defective.

Joe