Oscilloscope to borrow for Ingenuity Fest?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Oscilloscope to borrow for Ingenuity Fest? jarryd.huntley 9/14/12 10:47 AM
Hello everyone.

I'm Jarryd from the Cleveland Game Developers group. I'm looking to borrow a two channel oscilloscope for my Cleveland Ingenuity Fest project. The one I've been using broke yesterday and repair is far beyond my experience. I would just need to borrow it for the weekend for the fest. I'm hoping to locate one today so I can set up.

Email: Jarryd.huntley@Gmail.com

Thanks!

Re: [makersalliance] Oscilloscope to borrow for Ingenuity Fest? Joe ODonnell 9/14/12 11:25 AM
If you have an Android phone you could try this:
http://hackaday.com/2012/07/14/android-oscilloscope-built-from-parts-just-laying-around/

If not you could stop by our booth and use one of the kits we are distributing to build this:
http://www.radioshackdiy.com/project-gallery/arduino-oscilloscope