Ingenuity Scheduling

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Ingenuity Scheduling Sam Harmon 9/6/12 7:56 PM
I've shamelessly borrowed from the Cleveland Game Developers and created our own Ingenuity Scheduling Spreadsheet. It seems like a good idea.

You can sign up for shifts here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhLKKG941wqDdHlwTlVuZTgzU2xaaGtEcXFpa1hubkE

Soldering ability is highly recommended. Arduino skills a definite plus.

If you are signing up for a shift, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show up on Tuesday in order to go over anything that needs to be gone over. We can probably work something out if you can't (maybe a Thursday before Ingenuity night at the space?), but making sure everyone is on the same page is a plus...

Sam