What Makes a Maker?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
What Makes a Maker? Joe Gorse 8/16/12 5:56 PM
Wax on what makes a Maker.

To me, it is clearly the clothes that make the Maker. Without clothes, we would be naked, and that is definitely against the law which impedes making.

Cheers,
Joe

T: jhgorse
FB: jhgiv
G+: jhgorse

Re: [makersalliance] What Makes a Maker? Torrie Fischer 8/17/12 9:57 AM
On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 20:56 -0400, Joe Gorse wrote:
> Wax on what makes a Maker.

"Impossible" is not a word in my vocabulary.

> To me, it is clearly the clothes that make the Maker. Without clothes,
> we would be naked, and that is definitely against the law which
> impedes making.
>

> Cheers,
> Joe
>

> C: 440-552-0730
> T: jhgorse
> FB: jhgiv
> G+: jhgorse

Saturday - food. Dave Walton 8/25/12 8:02 AM
I'm bringing some homemade falafel and tabouli salad. I picked up canola oil too. Also bringing salad greens and assorted veggies, but don't have any salad dressing. If anyone has an extra bottle sitting around, please bring.

If you already picked up falafel mix, bring it. The stuff I made is a bit on the spicy side :-)

Thanks

-Dave Walton

On Aug 24, 2012, at 9:51 AM, Dave Walton <walto...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was thinking about making some tabouli for Saturday. Does anyone have some fresh mint they can bring? Maybe a cup or two when chopped? I'll bring a knife and cutting board.

Thanks

--Dave Walton