Spare potentiometer?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Spare potentiometer? daniel 9/24/12 7:59 PM
I am fixing some Klipsch computer speakers I found thrown out and the only thing that seems to be broken is a 50 ohm potentiometer, which I don't have on hand. If anyone has any spares that would like to donate, if you could bring it by the meeting tomorrow, that would be awesome.

thanks,
DAniel
Re: [makersalliance] Spare potentiometer? Sam Harmon 9/24/12 9:00 PM
It was 50k, wasn't it? t just packed one of those in my toolbox. I'm not sure if the pin spacing matches what you have, but we'll give it a try.

Sam