Saturday hours and 3D printing

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Saturday hours and 3D printing Sam Harmon 10/4/12 9:14 PM
A couple of things:

1. We will be having open hours on Saturday from Noon until ???.  CNC Machine work, cleanup & organizing, and whatever folks are interested in working on are on the agenda.

2. I've got a spreadsheet with the BOM for the Aluminum Mendel (and Prusa Refurbishment, if someone wants to give that a try) available here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhLKKG941wqDdDkwM1Zycms1cEV0VTZ4MEo0dmMwSWc

If you happen to have some of the parts sitting around your house that you'd like to donate to the cause, add yourself to the "Volunteer to provide" column of the spreadsheet.

Sam