Limited time 20% off Weekend Pass to Seattle Mini Maker Faire

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Limited time 20% off Weekend Pass to Seattle Mini Maker Faire Christin Boyd 5/14/12 3:50 PM

Did you miss the Early Bird pricing in April?  In honor of Gabriel Fahrenheit’s birthday and this hot spring weather, we’re offering 20% off of a Weekend Pass to Seattle Mini Maker Faire 2012!  The next 32 people to purchase Weekend Passes will get 20% off  using this link

Buy tickets today

You can also manually enter discount code: Fahrenheit

Check out the list of booths on the Makers page of the web site!  We will post the schedule of speakers in a few days and send an announcement on this mailing list.

Cheers!

Christin Boyd
Event Producer
Seattle Mini Maker Faire

Sponsored by Ignition Northwest, Microsoft, and Make Magazine