sunxi repositories moved

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
sunxi repositories moved Alejandro Mery 10/12/12 4:12 PM
Hi,

I've moved some sunxi repositories from my github account to an an
organisation account.

https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner is now
https://github.com/linux-sunxi/linux-sunxi
https://github.com/amery/sunxi-tools is now
https://github.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-tools
https://github.com/amery/allwinner-a10-video is now
https://github.com/linux-sunxi/cedarx-libs

historical and personal wip/ branches will be removed and most likely
some branches renamed. (I hate the allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 name for
example).

hopefully other repositories will follow soon.

best regards,
Alejandro Mery
Re: sunxi repositories moved Henrik Nordström 10/13/12 4:26 PM
u-boot will follow shortly, where I plan continuing development in my repository and push stable releases to linux-sunxi/u-boot
u-boot repository moved Henrik Nordström 10/15/12 1:28 PM
The u-boot repository have now followed and been moved to
linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi. This repository is the stable
distributionpoint for sunxi u-boot.

  git:  https://github.com/linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi.git
  wiki: https://github.com/linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi/wiki

The old repository continues to live on for now as my personal
development repository, but I guarantee that I will continue to break
things there just as I have done in the past. If you want something that
runs then make sure to use linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi repository.

Regards
Henrik