just curious what GUI Toolkit is Light Table using...

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
just curious what GUI Toolkit is Light Table using... john 11/7/12 2:06 AM
Hi,
I just downloaded Light Table on my windows machine  and see that is has now become a LightTable.exe.
I am wondering what programming stack especially GUI toolkit  Light Table is using.
I am guessing java/clojure and then maybe clojurescript running on some browser engine all packaged into LightTable.exe.

I am asking because it is so good looking...
Many Greetings
John

Re: just curious what GUI Toolkit is Light Table using... Chris Granger 11/7/12 9:32 AM
It is entirely ClojureScript running node and chromium through the node-webkit project.

Cheers,
Chris.