Quarterly General Meeting 4th Feb

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Quarterly General Meeting 4th Feb Japoteg 1/22/14 1:40 PM
At the last AGM we said that we would try to have a meeting about every three months. A little overdue but the next meeting will be in 2 weeks time on the 4th starting 8pm.

This will cause a little disruption to the open evening of course but all are still welcome to come down even if it your first time and we hope to keep the meeting short.
Everyone is welcome to join in the meeting, you dont have to be a full member
If there is anything you wish to put on the agenda please state it in a reply here.

Joe
Re: Quarterly General Meeting 4th Feb Paul Brook 1/22/14 3:00 PM
> A little overdue but the next meeting will be in 2 weeks time
> on the 4th starting 8pm.
> If there is anything you wish to put on the agenda please state it in a
> reply here.

I'd like to formally adopt the policy document I proposed recently:
http://bit.ly/1ar9xJd

It shouldn't be too controversial, but things will go a lot quicker if  issues
are raised and resolved before the meeting :-)

Paul