(on-line event) Innovator's DNA: How to Run Experiments that Improve Your Product Or Business Model

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
(on-line event) Innovator's DNA: How to Run Experiments that Improve Your Product Or Business Model Sean Murphy 6/19/12 9:51 PM
What: Book Club for Business Impact covers Innovator's DNA Skill #5 Experimenting
When : Wednesday June 20 Noon to 1pm PST / 3-4PM EST / 8PM London / 9PM Paris & Berlin / May 21 7AM Sydney
Where : on-line (register at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/865450142 )
Cost: No charge for live event
Access: GotoMeeting VoIP or dial-ins in 17 countries.

We wrap up our review of "The Innovator’s DNA" by Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, Clayton M. Christensen with a focus on experimenting. Joining us to discuss lessons learned running experiments to improve products and business models:
moderator: Sean Murphy, CEO at SKMurphy, Inc.

Sean Murphy http://www.skmurphy.com/services/skmurphy-business-impact-book-club/