Business Canvas Apps

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Business Canvas Apps David Busby 7/4/12 8:42 AM

Have you used any of them?  Which one did you like the best and why?  Maybe you don't like those apps?  What is missing? Is there room for a better canvas app or should I just stick to paper?

Happy 4th !

/djb
Edoceo, Inc
206.282.6500
http://edoceo.com

Re: [lsc] Business Canvas Apps Sean Murphy 7/5/12 3:34 PM
Re: [lsc] Business Canvas Apps Roberto Allende 7/5/12 4:08 PM
Hello

A friend of mine shared my http://canvanizer.com/ today and it seems
to be great.  I also used leanlaunchpad and i liked very much.

Kind Regards
Roberto Allende

--
http://robertoallende.com
Re: Business Canvas Apps Laurence Spook 7/11/12 2:47 PM

I also think there's room for a slimmed down version too.

Laurence McCahill
Spook Studio
A product innovation studio by the sea
Re: [lsc] Re: Business Canvas Apps Dan Khan - NetProfess Ltd. 7/11/12 2:58 PM
After reading Ash's posts, I put together a simple MVP a few years back:http://www.netprofess.com/canvas.php

This still seems to get good feedback from people who use it in terms of simplicity, no sign-up, etc.  Was never meant to be a product, more a quick, simple tool.

Kind regards,
-Dan

--
Dan Khan

Email:      dan....@netprofess.com
Web:       about.me/dankhan
LinkedIn:  linkedin.com/in/dankhan
Twitter:    twitter.com/leancto

On 12 July 2012 09:52, Dan Khan - NetProfess Ltd. <dan....@netprofess.com> wrote:
After reading Ash's posts, I put together a simple MVP a few years back: http://www.netprofess.com/canvas.php

This seems to even now get good feedback from people who use it in terms of simplicity, no sign-up, etc.  Was never meant to be a product, more a quick, simple tool.

Kind regards,
-Dan

--
Dan Khan

Email:      dan....@netprofess.com
Web:       about.me/dankhan
LinkedIn:  linkedin.com/in/dankhan
Twitter:    twitter.com/leancto

*** BEFORE posting, please read our guidelines: http://LeanStartupCircle.com/guidelines
*** BEFORE posting, please read our guidelines: http://LeanStartupCircle.com/guidelines

Re: Business Canvas Apps David Bland 7/12/12 11:46 AM
My only word of caution is that folks have a hard enough time understanding the canvas when you doing it on paper and in person.

@davidjbland