Most recent Language Hunting weekend

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Most recent Language Hunting weekend Willem Larsen 4/1/12 5:44 PM
Went really well. We had some rough patches too, which honestly I think I was trying to force to the surface. Language Hunting needs to undergo some maturation in order to rapidly increase the number of experience, skilled players roaming the linguistic wilds. To that extent, I think our biggest innovation is the primacy of SET-UPs.

Essentially, the idea is, we aren't hunting language, we're hunting SET-UPs. What SET-UPs can we create to keep language flowing, to keep moving deeper into the  language?

For more info and pictures on the event, check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Language-Hunters/124210857661225

yrs,
Willem