This topic has been hidden because it was flagged for abuse.

Re: I'm a KML idiot and I need help MightyPete 7/14/05 12:31 AM
Use the hunt and peck method. Make a new folder in My places, find and mark the different spots with the new placement icons saving every single one separately to that new folder.

Save that folder when they all have checkmarks to a new kmz file.

I think I'd double click on it then and check it. It will import to temporary places.
Re: I'm a KML idiot and I need help ink_polaroid 7/14/05 9:20 AM
Code:
<Folder>
<Placemark>
<address>1234 Main St, Anytown, ST</address>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<address>2345 Main St, Anytown, ST</address>
</Placemark>
<Placemark>
<address>3456 Main St, Anytown, ST</address>
</Placemark>
</Folder>

Google Earth will do the hard stuff for you.