Prizes!

Showing 1-19 of 19 messages
Prizes! Zac Manchester 4/8/14 2:31 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to sweeten the deal a little by offering prizes if you can find KickSat and/or Sprite signals:

- Zac
Re: Prizes! Janos Tolgyesi 4/9/14 1:23 AM
The prices are great! We try to follow the Kicksat/Sprites in this new contest-frames, or outside it!
By the way, I have a chance to use a "retired" parabola dish from my University. This is a relatively big dish, 2 m diameter, I made a temporarly setup with it, and I hope I will hear something with it. Some text and pictures here:
https://sites.google.com/site/recyclingkicksatdat/

My problem is, this parabola is too heavy to try to move it by hand, and I havenot tools to realize something mechanical parts for this purposes.
I hope only, I can use it, if I calculate previously some orbits, running over my dish in a high altitude. The chance to receive something will be limited for a very short time frame, maybe canot be decode, if I receive anything at all...
best:
t.janos hg5apz
Re: Prizes! Zac Manchester 4/25/14 2:48 PM
So far I've mailed prizes to:

- Jan (PE0SAT)
Tetsu (JA0CAW)
- Dmitry (R4UAB
- Fran (EA1JM)
- Mike (DK3WM)
- Doug (KD8CAO)
- Ron (G8FJG)

Thanks to everyone who's sent in packets! If you've posted a packet to the mailing list and want to claim a prize, send me your address.

- Zac
Re: Prizes! Dave Webb 4/25/14 2:53 PM

Zac,

Did you get my mailing info the other day?

Dave-KB1PVH

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid RAZR

Re: Prizes! S marie Johnson 4/25/14 3:02 PM
Congratulations to all the prize winners (I'm a little jealous  lol!)
Shelley

Re: Prizes! Andy Thomas 4/26/14 12:29 AM
Thanks! I have emailed you my address, and am QTHR in QRZ.COM

andy G0SFJ
Re: Prizes! S marie Johnson 4/26/14 8:22 AM
Thanks Andy,
Unfortunately I am not a HAM operator (not yet). I do though, peruse QRZ.COM...exciting and just plain beautiful!!.  When I retire in 5 years or so, I will have my own set-up. For now, I will need to depend on friends like you
Shelley :)

Re: Prizes! Dave Webb 4/26/14 8:24 AM

Shelley,

You don't need to be a ham to listen to the satellites and collect telemetry.

Re: Prizes! S marie Johnson 4/26/14 8:29 AM
Really? How?  I am a grateful newcomer of this technology, wanting to inhale all the info I can.   Thank you
Shelley :)

Re: Prizes! Dave Webb 4/26/14 8:49 AM

Shelley,

Email me direct and I'll give you more info.

Dave-KB1PVH

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid RAZR

Re: Prizes! Zac Manchester 4/30/14 1:10 PM
Hi Everyone,

A quick update on prizes. I've now mailed out prizes for receiving telemetry packets to :

- Jan (PE0SAT)
Tetsu (JA0CAW)
- Dmitry (R4UAB
- Fran (EA1JM)
- Mike (DK3WM)
- Doug (KD8CAO)
- Ron (G8FJG)
- Dave (KB1PVH)
- Davide (IW0HLG)
- Justin Dolske
- Andy (G0SFJ)

Huge thanks to everyone who has sent in telemetry so far! Stay tuned for the Sprites this Sunday.

- Zac
Re: Prizes! Andy Thomas 5/6/14 1:59 AM
Thanks for my patch - arrived this morning!

andy, G0SFJ
Re: Prizes! Dave Webb 5/6/14 10:56 AM

Mine arrived Saturday. Thanks Zac!

Re: Prizes! Zac Manchester 5/7/14 8:04 PM
I mailed prizes to Adrian (LU1CGB) and Fumio (JE1CVL) today. Here's the updated list of everyone who's received packets:

- Jan (PE0SAT)
Tetsu (JA0CAW)
- Dmitry (R4UAB
- Fran (EA1JM)
- Mike (DK3WM)
- Doug (KD8CAO)
- Ron (G8FJG)
- Dave (KB1PVH)
- Davide (IW0HLG)
- Justin Dolske
- Andy (G0SFJ)
- Adrian (LU1CGB)
- Fumio (JE1CVL)

Thanks again for all your help!

- Zac
Re: Prizes! Davide D. 5/9/14 2:28 PM
Received here on Wednesday. Thank you Zac!

73!

de IW0HLG
Re: Prizes! Zac Manchester 5/13/14 10:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

Two more hams have received telemetry from KickSat. Thanks to Iji Yoshitomo (JA6PL) and Kasei Toshio (JA1GDE) in Japan. Here is the updated complete list:

- Jan (PE0SAT)
Tetsu (JA0CAW)
- Dmitry (R4UAB
- Fran (EA1JM)
- Mike (DK3WM)
- Doug (KD8CAO)
- Ron (G8FJG)
- Dave (KB1PVH)
- Davide (IW0HLG)
- Justin Dolske
- Andy (G0SFJ)
- Iji Yoshitomo (JA6PL)
- Kasei Toshio (JA1GDE)

Thanks,
Zac
Re: Prizes! Adrian Sinclair 6/10/14 6:43 AM
Hi Zac,
Thank you for the very nice patch !

73, Adrian
Re: Prizes! Zac Manchester 6/10/14 10:31 AM
You're very welcome. Thanks for helping out!

- Zac

Re: Prizes! Юрий Мироненко 6/11/14 7:30 AM
My mother received mine one couple of days ago, too.
Thank you.