Having issues with online/offline status

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Having issues with online/offline status Soki 6/27/12 4:19 AM
How would I go about getting this to work? This is just an example, but not even this works for me. It doesn't display anything. Any ideas on what I'm missing, needing, or possibly should inputting this at instead?

<?php
    header('content-type: image/png');

    $stream = "dandinh";

    $json_file = @file_get_contents("http://api.justin.tv/api/stream/list.json?channel={$stream}", 0, null, null);
    $json_array = json_decode($json_file, true);

    if ($json_array[0]['name'] == "live_user_{$stream}") {
        echo file_get_contents("http://www.xo-gaming.com/images/online2.png");
    }else{
        echo file_get_contents("http://www.xo-gaming.com/images/offline2.png");
    }

?>
Re: Having issues with online/offline status Soki 7/12/12 9:12 PM
No help or direction to using PHP for Twitch? :(
Re: Having issues with online/offline status Mike Ossareh 7/13/12 9:06 AM
Hi Soki,

Please read the archives of the mailing list, there are plenty of answers to your question.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/justintv-api-developers/PHP/justintv-api-developers/ccAfyeV_zKI/cI2me5gaUvoJ