Corner case: how should a validator behave if...

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Corner case: how should a validator behave if... fge 5/3/12 6:00 AM
You have:

{
    "disallow": [
        {
            "$ref": "some://uri#here"
        }
    ]
}

and "some://uri#here" cannot be resolved for some reason. Should the
validation fail or succeed?

--
Francis Galiegue, fgal...@gmail.com
"It seems obvious [...] that at least some 'business intelligence'