Android HELLp!!!!!

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Android HELLp!!!!! Newark Museum 4/5/12 9:37 AM
I am able to get the Android to play the audio now with out a problem but I can't seem to figure out how at the end of the audio clip to reset (or rewind) The audio so the Android player can play again.

I have 3 hours before I have to show this please can someone help?

Thank you
Raymond
Re: Android HELLp!!!!! Newark Museum 4/5/12 11:12 AM
Can any one help.  I am trying to use the Pause and check the time but this is not working I only have an hour left.
Re: Android HELLp!!!!! rwoody 4/22/12 7:27 PM
I hope you were able to solve your issue, but I have a question for you - how did you get the audio to play w/ Android?

Ruth