jPlayer to support .flv

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
jPlayer to support .flv ryonn 2/16/11 3:20 PM
Is it possible to develop this in the future.. or maybe it's already
implemented?

Regards,
ryonn
Re: [jPlayer] jPlayer to support .flv shay 2/16/11 3:36 PM
This would be awesome!!!!

Re: [jPlayer] jPlayer to support .flv Mark Panaghiston 2/22/11 9:31 AM
I just did a test because I could not remember if I had tested this or not. I found a FLV file that I had saved from youtube and it worked. I have not tried downloading directly from youtube, but it should just be a matter of finding the URL to use for the media.

Best regards,
Mark P.
Re: [jPlayer] jPlayer to support .flv Mark Panaghiston 2/22/11 9:36 AM