Article about the conference in the Forward

Showing 1-10 of 10 messages
Article about the conference in the Forward Louise Chatlynne 6/19/13 7:53 AM
Article in Forward about the North American Chevra Kadisha and Cemetary Conference.  I didn't know we were such radicals!
http://forward.com/articles/178613/unlikely-radicals-take-aim-at-corporate-jewish-bur/
________
Louise Chatlynne
Re: [jewish-funerals] Article about the conference in the Forward Joel 6/19/13 8:23 PM
This article was very poorly done and by no means captures the spirit of the meeting. They also got Jerry Schwell's name wrong.

Dr Joel Etra

Sent from my iPad

Re: [jewish-funerals] Article about the conference in the Forward skelman 6/19/13 9:35 PM
we're not!!

stuart
Re: [jewish-funerals] Article about the conference in the Forward Susan Barnes 6/19/13 8:07 PM

And here is the link to my response to the Forward article:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/religiousandreform/item/attention_forward_we_arent_that_radical

Susan