how to view external job's log directory?

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
how to view external job's log directory? datac...@gmail.com 4/1/13 3:47 PM
I am a Jenkins newbie. This is a great tool, simple, yet robust. Kudos to the team.

I am trying to use Jenkins to monitor an external job. One of the optional inputs to the external job is path to a temporary log directory lets (say, the log directory is `/tmp/testlog-UUID`), where the logs of the tests are written.

Once the job is complete, what approaches can I use to have this directory / folder available via browser, so that everyone can see the test results (and logs) from the browser rather than logging into the host and reading files from `/tmp/testlog-UUID`.

Say, something like this: `http://<server>/job/testlog-UUID`

Thanks.