new form of seeing metadata for eachobject

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
new form of seeing metadata for eachobject Leandro Castro 4/4/12 2:18 PM
Hi. As you know, for each object in a solution pack, there is an interface that shows the metadata, when clicking the "View" tab. I need to edit the way some atributtes of the metadata are shown in that interface, i mean, for example, i need that for an specific collection that could be image collection the title is shown with rec colur, the subject inside a table, and other things. Any idea of how to do this and wich files shoul i edit??

Re: [islandora] new form of seeing metadata for eachobject Peter MacDonald 4/7/12 3:32 PM
Leandro:

I think the correct answer could depend on which solution pack your collection is part of. My collection uses the book solution pack and I could help you if that is the one you are using.

So just tell us which solution pack are you trying to configure?

Peter

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Leandro Castro <castrol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. As you know, for each object in a solution pack, there is an interface that shows the metadata, when clicking the "View" tab. I need to edit the way some atributtes of the metadata are shown in that interface, i mean, for example, i need that for an specific collection that could be image collection the title is shown with rec colur, the subject inside a table, and other things. Any idea of how to do this and wich files shoul i edit??

Re: [islandora] new form of seeing metadata for eachobject Leandro Castro 4/7/12 3:56 PM
Hi Peter, i am trying to configure the islandora archive solution pack, that is a solution pack created for ingest .zip file into the repository. But if you tell me how to configure, for example, the pdf solution pack i will try to adapt it to my needs. I hope your help. Thanks a lot!!!!

2012/4/7 Peter MacDonald <petermac...@gmail.com>

Re: [islandora] new form of seeing metadata for eachobject Leandro Castro 4/8/12 8:36 AM
Hi Peter, is there any idea you can give me??Thanks!!!