Mousover works on desktop but not tap on Mobile Safari

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Mousover works on desktop but not tap on Mobile Safari Rob 3/20/12 1:20 PM
Hi,

iScroll is working great on the bottom row of divs on this page;

The hover animate function works on desktop but does not on iPad/iPhone. If I remove the iScroll js call the hover animation works on iOS. I've tried just about every variation suggested in the iOS developer library and I've reviewed the posts in this group, but I'm not finding a solution. Any ideas would be a great help.

And thanks in advance.