Refresh does not work

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Refresh does not work Arne M. 3/23/12 1:50 AM
First of all, I created a jsfiddle for this issue: http://jsfiddle.net/JxNPe/1/

This issue only occurs in Chrome/Safari, in Firefox it does not:
There is a contenteditable div which shall be scrolled inside an outer div. When entering more lines into the contenteditable, it becomes "scrollable" as its height becomes bigger than the height of the outer div. Everytime a keyup is received I call refresh() on the iScroll instance to make sure that any possible height changes trigger a refresh().
The issue now is that it looks like refresh() does not work. When trying to scroll up, the scroll position snaps back to the old position.

This issue is not related to the contenteditable. Same occurs if I use a textarea. In Firefox it is a different issue because there the contenteditable div does not scroll automatically when entering new lines.

Do you have any idea why this happens or how it can be fixed?
Re: Refresh does not work Lintao Li 10/9/13 1:03 AM
Hi Arne,

I have the same issue in my project.
The code in your jsfiddle can not run correctly, I have fixed it: http://jsfiddle.net/JxNPe/17/
This issue exists not only in iScroll4 but the newest iScroll5.

Do you have find the solution?

在 2012年3月23日星期五UTC+8下午4时50分05秒,Arne M.写道:
Re: Refresh does not work Arne M. 10/11/13 4:21 AM
Hi Lintao,

thanks for updating the iScroll library path. Seems it had been changed.
Unfortunately I do not have any solution. If I find one I will tell you.

Re: Refresh does not work Lintao Li 10/11/13 6:46 PM
Hi arne,

Thanks for the reply.
I have report an issue to the iscroll developer. https://github.com/cubiq/iscroll/issues/506
hope they can fix it. If I got the solution, I will post the solution here.

best,

2013/10/11 Arne M. <blitte...@gmail.com>
Hi Lintao,

thanks for updating the iScroll library path. Seems it had been changed.
Unfortunately I do not have any solution. If I find one I will tell you.

Re: Refresh does not work kevin....@8z.com 10/21/13 10:23 AM
I am having the same issue. Posting to receive updates.

I'll post here if I figure anything out.
Re: Refresh does not work kevin....@8z.com 11/6/13 6:53 AM
I solved the issue by removing iScroll from my application.