Access luecene from a remote machine

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Access luecene from a remote machine Peyman Khanjan 4/18/12 11:04 AM
Is there a way to access (read and write) lucene indexes remotely? I could not find a specific setup in configuration reference for the properties file.
Re: [InfiniteGraph] Access luecene from a remote machine Arvind 4/18/12 12:03 PM
Lucene files are accessible over the network if there is a traditional file share system setup (like an NFS export on Unix/Linux or a Windows Share/Mapped network drive on Windows).  Currently Lucene index files cannot be accessed via the AMS server like other InfiniteGraph files.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Peyman Khanjan <p.kh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to access (read and write) lucene indexes remotely? I could not find a specific setup in configuration reference for the properties file.

Regards,
Arvind Gopalakrishnan
Phone: 1-510-754-3648